2012年10月26日星期五

Hang Out with ji mui ♥

After raining cats n dogs
the sun started to appear in the sky
and lighten up the world wif the warm light
oh ya! 2day we were hanging out wif ji muii
haha~~wat a good day for us :))
We had our breakfast+lunch at our handsome guy--Anson Koo's restaurant ----> Euroinchin Cuisine :D
All my friends welcome to there to support my friend :))
okay the foods at there very nice!
After tat, we had the horror movie in the golden cinema at Tropicana mall
Sinister......yuck~~~
dun wan tell u all abt tat story :PP


me n Ah Ben XD

hahaha!! Love u la 

Love ♥ :)


My food :D

Competition for showing aunty's pattern
Lol..XD

She was the princess o :))

My dear, Love u so much ♥ 
:)

hahaha!!
Prince and Princess 
:)

Ntg doing at toilet ar?! Lol..
hahaha ><


I appreciated wat I m having nw 
Thanks for everythings :D 


Jz like touching something
bt it dissappeared in a sudden..
Keep follow my blog yarrr 
:D



没有评论:

发表评论