2012年11月2日星期五

Halloween Party in Mahsa JUC

Last wednesday our college had a halloween party!
It was so awesome weyyyyyy!!!!!!
And I gt join it wif my friends :DD
We are sooooo brave
hahaha

Actually we all jz decided it at last minutes as we din nt hv ghost costume
haizzz..
Nvm..We created our costume by wat we hv only XD
hoho~~~Tis was my 2nd times tat made the "big mouth ghost" :))
And I also helped my friends to make up :PP
I dunno hw to make up like a pretty girl
however I knw hw to make up like a ghost XD
hehehe~~bt my make up was nt scary at all ehh..Lol
and then tat day also raining heavily
so scary when we walked down to the space in front of auditorium
coz there had so many ghost!!!!!!!!
omg.......so scary ><
After tat we took pic, pic and pic....
haha~~
Besides, Our college's Glee Club also had a bundant of performent for us!
woohoo~~so nice :D
Our ji mui--->Kumiko also gt joined the performent!
therefore, there also gt some games for all ghost to join o.o
tuff~~~
Although it was a simple game bt Fun :D
hahaha~~
Me n my dear boon jing almost win for tat ><
Lol..
It was really fun and fortunately we gt joined if nt I will felt very regrettable..Lol

Tis was very funny!!!
Nicole XD

Kim so scary!!!!
Bt she is cute :)) 


Black shadow ghost :))

Winner for the best halloween costume :))


Our class girls :D
So nice weyyy 

FIS July Intake 
Love u all


Molly n Jia yee 

Sampat ji muii 

My dear Elaine 
She was so scary arrr!!!!
Kid of Sinister2 XD
hahaha

亲爱的小丁 n 可爱的玟晶 
They are gorgeous!

Me n dear Evelyn

Wif new friend--> Belle 
:))

Ah Ben n Molly 

I m the little kid 
haha~~~

SHE
hahahahahhahahahahaha
Love u two my dear 

Nice lerrr 

Mahsa ghost 
And 2day when I woke up I felt tat my eyelip at the right hand side very heavy :((
After c the mirror.........
Shitttttt...My eye was swelled arrr T.T
Ltr still hv mentor wif Head of department lerrr..
ishhhh~~~
Luckily my ji muii Ah Ben n 小丁 teman me go Hospital UM
Thank q very much for wasting urs time ><
Next time treat u two...a sweet harrr XD
haha jkjk
Love u two 
All my friends gambateh for ur exam yarrr :D

没有评论:

发表评论